Tuesday, August 10, 2010

first post

I've wanted to start this blog for a while.  There are so many small issues that are big issues in my head.  My goal is to not screw up my kids by the choices and decisions I make.  I've had tons of people tell me that they perceive me as calm and patient.  That is not what's happening in my head.  "You're the best mom I ever had" is where I will try to sort out some of these decisions.  Speak up and join me in my journey in dealing with kids and the conundrums that come with raising them; times 4.

Where my 4th came up with the phrase "you're the best mom I ever had," I will never know.  As soon as she said it, I knew I had the title of my next blog.  As I said, I had wanted to blog about topics that came up in my life.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to vent, ask for help, or what.  I guess we'll see what comes of this.  Thanks for following along.

No comments:

Post a Comment